call Call us:



Q: What’s the production time?

A: For sample order, We will release the cargo in 7 days.

For formal order, it is usually 7-14 days

For pre-glued car tires order, it will cost 2-4 weeks to prepare

Q: What is the MOQ ?

A:  Sample order is welcome, there is no MOQ for sample order.

For Formal order, it is according to our stock status, if we have enough goods in stock,customers can order any quantity they needs.

Q: How to place order?

A: First please check our website, decide which item you need and how many pieces you need,Then send a list 

to any of our sales staffs, our sales team will reply your inquiry as soon as possible.

Q: How about the warranty?

A: For all of our products, the gurantee time is 6 months if it is belonging to our responsiblity.

Q: How to ship your ordered items to you?

A: Normally, we will deliver the parcel to you by EMS, DHL, FEDEX ,UPS or TNT service.

For very big cargoes, except above service, we could also send your cargoes to your required address by sea. (LCL or FCL shipment both are OK)

Q: What is the payment terms?

A: sample order which will be shipped in 7 days, it is 100% in advance

For other orders, 30% deposit in adance and the remaining 70% payment will be arranged before shipment

Q: What is the payment way?

A: Paypal, T/T and Western Union and Alibaba trade assurance order on line payment. 



Contact us

Shenzhen Flyer Technology Co., Ltd.



Add: 709A, Jianguo building, No. 1022, Aiguo Road, Huangbei Street, Luohu District, Shenzhen City,China

Scan the qr codeclose
the qr code